Monday 9 September 2013

Being Eighteen!!!




     



                         







                         


Eighteen-Turning eighteen is one of the dream come true for most of the teenagers where there is life without restrictions,no rules,just thrill and utmost enjoyment..It is the hanging point between childhood and adulthood where we are still childish with a tinge of maturity.Life seems to be the enthralling and edgy game ever played..Being a normal eighteen year old girl,I too feel the jitters...!!

                             I do not want to lose out this mischievous gleam in my eyes.I do not want to lose hold of the veracity of my thoughts.Although I do not 
want to break the rules,cross the limits, still I want to explore the heights..Sometimes I can be at epitome of my puerility and the other moment you can see me become insane to cater to the needs of my dancing hormones..:P



                          I might be an amateur trying to disentangle the threads of life,still have the urge to dive into the new waves of my life with full confidence and aplomb.For someone who has been the apple of eye for their parents for years,this rapid transformation might be difficult to embrace...Still then I choose to venture in this world full of unknown,masked faces to weave my own world.Few of the many things I would love to encounter with and experience after being eighteen might be venturing into a new city explore it by myself.Putting my legs to rest,I want to fly onto the endless sky(in a plane of course :P),Present gifts to my near and dear ones with my first salary..All the crazy stuff..

                          Finally never getting old...:P


                     Thank you for patience bearing this crazy blog..!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment